Tuesday 11 October 2011

Cooking Videos

So I have been doing some cooking "webisodes" in cooperation with Academy Florists for their e-newsletter and viral media promotion. Basically, they are used to show how to make flowers a part of your every day life; I've been "hosting" the cooking segment that is supposed to tie in with the flowers. They've called it "Food, Flowers, and Fun." The first webisode was a little lengthy (25 mins!!), but we've trimmed it down the second time around (7 mins), and I have no doubt they are going to keep getting better!
I still can't stand to watch myself on video though! But I have no problem if anyone else wants to check them out - so I will post them here.

Recipes to follow!

"Roasting a Pumpkin" video
"2 Fresh Salsas" video

No comments:

Post a Comment